Biasiswa PPB 2017 (PPB Scholarship Awards 2017)
Deadline : 2017-07-09
Putrajaya Perdana Berhad (“PPB”), an investment holding company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries. The education of our younger generation has been an issue very close to the heart of PPB. With our annual PPB Scholarship Programme, we wish to provide educational opportunities to the youth of the nation and to build a better future for the deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen, age between 19-25 years old.
- Full-time student in local university/college.
- Already gained OR intended to seek acceptance into local public/ private universities/ colleges (for new undergraduates, please submit to us via email the letter of acceptance once you received it)
- Excellent SPM/STPM/Diploma (minimum CGPA of 3.5)/Matriculation (minimum CGPA of 3.5) or other relevant results.
- Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organizations.
Offers up to RM9,000 per academic year for Degree programme only.
Requires successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years
– Civil/Structural Engineering
– Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
– Quantity Surveying
– Building/Construction Management
How to Apply
- Click here to learn more about the scholarship
- Click here to apply now
3rd Floor, No.5, Jalan P16, Precinct 16,
Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya,
Tel: 03-8886 8888